2018 is off to a strong start!
The state of Ohio awarded a $400,000 capital grant for fiscal year 2018-2019 thanks to the efforts of state Senator Steve Wilson and state Representative Paul Zeltwanger.
We've received numerous donations including another $1,300 from the Comey & Shepard realtors team Neal & Quigley.
Other successful fundraising events included the Comets for Common Ground wheelchair basketball game, the Party for a Purpose and Mason Monarchs March Madness.
We are getting close to having our current project phase fully funded! Check out our events for many opportunities this summer to volunteer and support our efforts. We look forward to breaking ground for Common Ground soon!
- Sign up to volunteer for Red, Rhythm and Boom July 3, 2018. Proceeds help support Common Ground!
- Music in Mason 2018 summer concert schedule. Proceeds help support Common Ground!
- Save the date: Sheri Collins Memorial Walk & Roll June 1, 2018
- Save the date: Mason Tri-Umphant Triathlon July 29, 2018
- Save the date: Corporate Challenge October 20, 2018
Click here to download the Full Sponsorship Packet.